2009-05-23

Excel 2010 images from "technical preview" (2009-05-30 Trial followup)

2009-05-30 update: Technical Preview followup
From the looks, it seems that 2010 is a service pack for Excel. XD










For non-Excel images, please go C-Net site here


--------------------------------------------
A nice discussion about windows from a Chinese forum about the leak of office




It's something like the below:
Stack 1: Poor Office! Just Over advertised like Windows 7. After using windows 7 for 2 months, I switched back to windows Vista
Stack 2: Poor Office! Just Over advertised like Windows 7. After using windows 7 for 2 months, I switched back to windows XP
...
Stack 3: Poor Office! Just Over advertised like Windows 7. After using windows 7 for 2 months, I switched back to DOS 6.22
Stack 4: Poor Office! Just Over advertised like Windows 7. After using windows 7 for 2 months, I switched back to ENIAC
Stack 5: Poor Office! Just Over advertised like Windows 7. After using windows 7 for 2 months, I switched back to abacus
Stack 6: Poor Office! Just Over advertised like Windows 7. After using windows 7 for 2 months, I switched back to counting with knots
Stack 7: Poor Office! Just Over advertised like Windows 7. After using windows 7 for 2 months, I switched back to counting with fingers
...

No comments:

Post a Comment